FUNDAMENTAL STATEMENT OF FAITH:
(1) We believe in the personal testimony of genuine salvation is in the Lord Jesus Christ. Salvation is our passport to heaven. Acts 4:12, Rom. 10:9
(2) We believe in the genuine authenticity of the Holy Bible. 2 Tim.3:16-17, 2 Pet. 2:1, Psa. 119:105, Rev. 22:18-19.
(3) We believe in the Sovereign God by name Jehovah or Yahweh. Gen. 1:1, Psa. 86:9-10, Jn. 1:1-3
(4) We believe in Jesus Christ as the only begotten Son concepted by the Holy Ghost and born by virgin Mary. Jn. 1:14, 1 Cor.15:3, Heb.2:9, Matt. 1:18-25, Isa. 9:6.
(5) We believe in the Holy Spirit as the third person in the Trinity. Jn. 14:16-17, Acts 16:6-7, Eph. 1:17-19, Acts 1:8.
(6) We believe in the Holy Trinity, as God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are one God. Gen. 1:16-29, Num.6:22-27, Matt.3:16-17, 1 Jn.5:7.
(7) We believe that the Lucifer or Devil is the arch enemy of human souls. Originator of sickness, sins and every vice in the world. Gen.3:1-16, 1 Pet.5:8, Rev.20:7-9.
(8) We believe the man is a tripartite being having spirit, soul and body, created and formed from dust in the image of God. God gave dominion to man over every other creature. Gen.1:26-28, 2:7 and 15.
(9) We believe in new spiritual birth or justification. The first God’s grace upon Man, whereby we are cleansed from iniquities by the blood Of the Lamb.
Acts 13:39, Rom.3:25-26, 1 Cor.6:11, Gal.3:24.
(10) We believe in sanctification or holiness. The second God’s grace upon man, whereby our souls are completely cleansed. Holiness is the visa to see the Lord. Jn. 17:15-17, Heb.2:11-12, 1 Jn.1:7.
(11) We believe in water baptism by immersion. A necessity in the New Testament Bible, done in the name of God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Matt.28:19,Acts 16:15, Gal. 6:14.
(12) We believe in the Holy Spirit baptism is the right of every child of God, and gift from the Father to His children that obey Him. Acts 1:4-5, Lk. 24:49.
(13) We believe in the study and meditation of the Holy Bible, the word of God, as the written word is the will of God, the spoken word of God is the life of God the Rhema. ‘It is written’ is the most powerful statement the devil hates and puts devil to flight. The word works wonders to date. Josh. 1:8, Matt. 4:4, Psa. 119:89, Psa. 138:2.
(14) We believe in diverse prayers. Prayer is the holy staff to walk with the Lord.
Every christian must pray to God all manners of prayers. The Holy Spirit helps our weaknesses in the place of prayers, while we pray always in the name of Jesus with faith in our heart to the father. Zech. 12:10, Psa. 42:2 Rom.8:26, Dan. 9:3.
(15) We believe in restitution. The genuine sign of true repentance. For example marital restitution, financial, social, material restitution, etc. Lev. 6:1-7, Lk.19:8, Rev. 28:13, Acts 24:16.
(16) We believe in divine Healing. Supernatural healing without drug or medication through the word of God in prayer, the laying on of hands of elders, anointing, etc. Psa.103:3, Isa. 53:4-5. Acts 19:11-12.
(17) We believe that cursing and swearing are forbidden. We are commanded by the Lord never to curse, swear or blaspheme. Our yes must be yes and no must be no. Rom.12:14, Matt.5:34-35, Jam.5:12.
(18) We believe in honouring our parents, elderly and all constituted authorities at all times. 1 Pet.2:13-14, Rom.13:1-5.
(18) We believe never to rebel against church authority as the spirit of rebellion is equated to witchcraft. Total submission is mandatory to our spiritual leaders, and the church. Num.12:1-10, 16:1-4, Jos.1:16-18.
(19) We believe in the laying on of hands and anoniting the sick on the head in the name of the Lord coupled with prayer of faith to do the restoration of the sick. Jam.5:14-16, Mk.16:17-18.
(20) We believe in monogamy. One man, one wife, in holy matrimony. Gen.1:24-28, Heb.13:4, 1 Cor.7:30-31.
(21) We believe in the full and regular payment of tithes and offerings. Likewise pledges and vows are to be redeemed always. Num.18:20-21, Deut.26:12-13, Lev.27:30.
(22) We believe in biblical prophecies and the prophets of God so that we can prosper and be guided of things of God. 1 Cor.14:29, 2 Chr.20:20.
(23) We believe in Godly church disciplines based on the Holy Bible. Matt.18:15-18, 1 Tim.5:20, Heb.12:5-12.
(24) We believe in no divorce and that God hates divorce. Christians must hate divorce with passion.Gen.1:24-28, Matt.5:31-32, Mal.2:14-16.
(25) We believe in Holy Communion. The command is to all christians. Lk.22:17-20, Matt.26:26-29, 1 Cor.11:23-32.
(26) We believe the dead in Christ who sleeps in the Lord is with Christ already. No worshipping of the dead, it is pure idolatory. Phil.1:21-23, I Cor5:1-9, 1 Thes.4:13-18.
(27) We believe in resurrection. Rom. 6:11, 2 Cor.5:1-8, Rev20:4-5.
(28) We believe in the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ will be in physical form to all people. Acts 1:9-11, Rev.19:19-21, Jude 1:14-15.
(29) We believe in the tribulation period. Brides shall be received into heaven. Rev.9:1-18, Isa.26:20-21, Mal.4:1.
(30) We believe in the millennial reign of Christ for 1000 years on earth. Rev.20:1-6, Isa.2:2-4, Mic.4:4.
(31) We believe satan imprisonment during the millennial reign. Rev.20:2-3, Isa.11:6-9, Hos.2:18.
(32) We believe in the coming judgements of believers, the nations, and the unbelievers (The white throne judgement). 2 Cor.5:10, Acts 17:31, Dan.12:2.
(33) We believe in new heaven and new earth in which holiness shall reign Forever. Matt.24:35, 2 Pet.3:7, Dan.12:2.
(34) We believe in eternal life and eternal punishment. Matt. 25:41-46, Rev.14:10-11, Luk.16:24.
(35) We believe in the Lord’s day. Acts 20:7, 1 Cor.16:2, Rev.1:10.
(36) We believe in dedication of children on the 8th day. 1 Sam.1:22, Luk.2:22-24, Matt.19:13-15.
(37) We believe in biblical prayers and fasting as commanded by the Lord. Mark 9:29, Luk. 18:1.
(38) We believe in the gifts of the Holy Spirit and the five offices of the Holy Spirit as well as the fruit of the Holy Spirit. Rom.1:11, 1 Cor.12:7-11, Eph.1:13, 2 Tim.1:16.
(39) We believe in church administration and government. Eph.4:1-3, Acts 13:3, Rom.16:1-2.
(40) We believe in the possibility of falling from grace. Acts 1:25, 1 Cor.10:1-12, Gal.5:4-9.
(41) We believe in financial and mental empowerment of the body of Christ and christians with passion. 3 John: 2, Duet.8:18, Psa.66:12.
(42) We believe in praise and worship as instruments of honour and warfare. Gen.29:35, Amos 9:11, Exo.15:11, Psa.150:6.
(43) We believe in the ministry of the night as the time of prayers as shown by the Lord. Psa.30:5, Luke 6:12, Mark 1:35.
(44) We believe in the Holy Pilgrimage to Israel and other original biblical sites as elucidated in the Bible. This is an advice and not a command, should you have the means. This will strenghten our faith.
(45) Come ye apart: A kind of periodic or occassional withdraw from influences of the multitudes. A kind of personal revival, meditation, re-examination, prayer and fellowship with the Lord in some quiet environment. Mk 6:31, Matt. 14: 12-13 & 30